Are you a business owner and don’t know the steps necessary when you need to take legal action?
Clients look to us when considering an important commercial transaction, bringing in a new business partner or seeking to part ways with an existing one. Additionally, the firm provides skilled and personalized advice on how to handle contract issues, business decisions employment matters, construction disputes and intellectual property issues.
We are regularly advises clients in a wide variety of commercial matters involving breach of contract, including:
•Service, supply and distributorship contracts
•Partnership, corporate and LLC disputes
•Noncompete, nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements
We provide a full range of sophisticated legal representation to our clients in all corporate and litigation matters, including—
•Company formation and representation
•Litigation, arbitration and mediation
•Hedge fund formation
•Investment advisor representation
•Venture capital / private financing
•Securities industry regulatory defense
•Registration and compliance
Individuals and business entities alike have placed their trust in our Law Office for one simple reason: they know they will be represented by highly skilled and dedicated attorneys who provide a level of sophistication and a value proposition that is unmatched. Your business is too important to trust to inexperienced counsel.
Resolving Business Conflicts & Issues
In Michigan business, any number of legal issues can come up. We frequently handle cases having to do with the following:
- Representing business owners who have been cheated or sued by their partners
- Defending business owners who are being sued by an employee or former employee
- Breach of partnership agreements, LLC agreements and other business contracts
- Breach of fiduciary duty between partners
- Defending business that have been sued in state or federal court
- Representing businesses in claims against other businesses or insurance company
- Defending out of state or foreign individuals and businesses in Michigan courts in Special Appearance - File an Objection to Jurisdiction hearings.
- Sue another business for unfair competition practices
Get a Free Consultation With Our Michigan Business Lawyers
Our Michigan business attorneys welcome calls from businesses and individuals of all types, for basic or complex legal needs. Let us help get you on the path to achieving your goals by setting up a free consultation with one of our litigation attorneys. Call us today at 313-982-0010 for more information about obtaining legal assistance.
We Look Forward to Hearing From You Soon